BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Monday 31 May 2010

Goodbye.

Okay this proberly is abit Emo, But this needs to be done.

Nick, you honestly treated me like i was nothing to you. Yeah there were times when you were lovely as anything. I don't hate you for ending it, I'm just hurt that it's now to the point we arn't even friends but i don't know ... You kept posting childish Facebook status's and they hurt.ALOT. We've been through so much i cant hate you, i wish i could because it'd be so much easier then missing you. I really do miss you and i do love you but i dont think we could have lasted much longer, i just was'nt what you wanted i know that now. I just want you to know that this is it. I don't want to be one of those girls who's with an arsehole and her friends hate him. I now see why they hated you so much and i cant believe i was with you after everything you did :/ Gah.

This is it, Goodbye.



.P.S. Hassan is sick SNM.

0 comments: