BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Friday 2 July 2010

Today.

Well today i've learnt you can't trust people even your so called friends.
I can trust about 4 people now, That is it. Maybe i'm wrong but honestly ...
I poured my heart out to this so called mate ... little did i know he was sitting next to
the girl who started all this shit. Tbh that was the most embarrassed i've been in so long.
I'm not even going to give them the satisfaction of telling them him how annoyed i am with him.
I can't be bothered with little eejits like that in my life.

Then, a guy who has treated me like crap in the past weeks started talking to me today, for some reason. Ive been to his a few times , stayed (NOTHING happened) . About a week back he asked me to go to his i said no i didn't want to , then he was telling me it was the last time i could spend the night with him because he had a date that weekend. This obviously pissed me the fuck off. so i stopped talking to him for a while but tonight, he didn't think he did anything wrong... he was being flirty telling me how much i love him (i don't) asking me to go to his tonight & have a cuddle in bed with him :/. Either way he clocked he annoyed me, didn't say anything else on the subject of him being a dickhead though.

Gah i'm just not having luck with guys right now, will i ever :/

0 comments: