BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Monday 14 June 2010

Gah

Hmm this is going to turn into such a girl post BUT;;

Im baffled. I like two guys, There both amazing but
One lives so far away and hes lovely :/ it just wouldnt work
and the other ... Hes not over his ex we will call him M.
M and i haven't known eachother for long but we talk enough,
he is such a lovely guy and such a laugh and not bad looking, not that
im mad shallow :S ha. He listens , you know ? Im not claiming i love him far
from it but he is really this great :)...
The other We will call him C .... He lives in Milton Keynes, Very far...
But hes such a gent and such a cutie :) ....
Maybe im just wasting my time with these guys ? I dont know. Im just gah.
I dont want to spend forever wanting them and nothing to happen ...
I dont want to be one of those girls.... Maybe in a week or two i will have a clearer
idea of what is happening. Until then ...

0 comments: