BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Im a whore.

I'm a whore, aparently.



It's so funny how i get perved on and im the whore just because i wouldn't have sex with him.

Adam had a girlfriend, he and i had met at gigs, hardly spoke but he found my msn on facebook, added me & started talking i didnt want to be rude so i replied. He got creepy VERY quickly saying the weirdest things '' Would me and you ever get together'' & ''Want me to go on cam to you naked''... Now i didn't ever lead him on i told him straight up i didn't fancy him in ANY way. I avoided him for a while, then we staretd talking again ... Got creepier... So i told him '' Dude you have a girlfriend, the way your speaking to me isn't right. Either dump Your girlfriend and carry on talking to girls like thier shit OR treat your girl right and leave other girls alone''. We then got into a massive argument, aparently guys always talk to girls like that :/ URM ive never known a guy to talk to a girl like that and get her.... i mean ive known guys to get a slap for talking like that.



To make a long story short. I told his girlfriend. She had to know. If my boyfriend was doing that to other girls i'd want to know straight away...

Yet it got turned on me i led him on :/ ? No i didn't. Ive had enough of silly people trying to make me out to be the bad guy, why would i want him?

So now on facebook ive had his silly sister getting involved in everything i do, WHAT IS IT TO HER? I wouldn't know this girl if she fell on me yet she thinks she knows me, i mean she seems to love discribing me '' whore, slag'' oh and a tosspot? She called me a stupid child yet she calls me a tosspot HA. So me and Aislinn are both childish, mindless little girls yet she tries to be all patronising, i mean i don't honestly give a shit but its pathetic... Ive lost friends because of this, Actual mates.



If anyone believes what i did was wrong well then thats your view but allow stalking my facebook and making a big show about it, i did what i KNOW is right.

0 comments: